Frequently asked questions
What is CBD?
•CBD (Cannabidiol) is one of over 100 cannabinoids present in the cannabis plant.
• CBD is distinct from many other cannabinoids, including THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol, its more well-known counterpart), because it is non-psychoactive; it does not produce any high. In fact, CBD has been shown to counter act THC induced highs.
Do CBD products contain THC?
CBD products must contain less than 0.3% THC to be legal according to Federal Law.
Is CBD legal in all 50 states?
Yes! Hemp-derived CBD is legal in all 50 states.
Is CBD legal for athletes?
Yes! Starting at the beginning of 2018, the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) removed CBD from the list of prohibited substances – in or out of competition.
What should I be aware of when I purchase CBD?
• Because distribution of CBD is unregulated in the USA, the quality of CBD sold to U.S consumers varies considerably.
• Much of the CBD sold in the USA comes from China, India and elsewhere, where cultivation and processing standards are lax.
• Many domestic CBD sources cultivate and process extract without being a part of a federally sanctioned, state government-run research program.
• Market tests by third party firms indicate that much, and frequently, most, of the CBD sold domestically does not meet high quality standards and does not meet the ingredient information on its packaging/labels.
• Bogey Free CBD meets all US Department of Agriculture standards and is proudly made in the USA.
What does Full Spectrum CBD mean?
Full spectrum means that an oil or product contains all the cannabinoids that are found in the cannabis plant in nature, rather than just CBD (Cannabidiol). Full spectrum products can be more effective than products that are CBD isolate derived.